Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lunch Notes

Every day this school year, I've put a little note/drawing in my son's lunch box...just to say hi, I♡U or make him laugh - some more elaborate than others. I assumed his affinity for them would fade as the year wore on, but he looks for it every day, and saves every single note - such a sentimental child! What will I do with all of them? I've thought about framing them all side by side in a big grid, but that would take a mighty big frame. Maybe I should scan them in and print out a more manageable sheet to frame? Or just drop them all into a shadow box frame? Well see...
For now, here's a glimpse at the notes for next week:

1 comment:

said...

How about a special big glass jar that he can use as a treasure-keeper?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...