Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello Friends!
Sorry for the long gap in posts. I've been distracted by Miss Funny Face:
But seriously, we have had a crazy upside down and inside out last month. I was super sick, which made Ruthie super mad, which made the rest of the family super unhappy and just altogether yucky. I'm so glad to be back among the living and enjoying life again.
The urge to create things finally came back a few days ago so I pulled out the fabric and dusted off my sewing machine. You could tell it had been a while since I'd gone through the craft closet - when I unfolded some felt a big dead spider fell on my lap...ICK!
Now that the cobwebs are cleared off (literally) I will be back to posting my latest creations, concoctions and funsie useless things. See you soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...