Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Time?...What's That?

First of all, thanks. I can't keep jewelry in the store!
Secondly, keep checking. There are so many fun ideas bouncing around in my head right now! And this weekend mom and I get to hit up all the bead stores in Nashville...YEAH!

I wish I had more time. Isn't that everyone's deal? But honestly, if I could get an extra hour, this is what I would be doing:














Only there would be a John Jay in the picture too. But I should check with him before I cash in my extra hour. I'm sure he needs an extra week at this point. I don't know how he does what he does.
He's our hero
.
Oh, also, I love how I'm the one watching the Baby Einstein in this picture...

Side Note: Go buy some of this and put it in your coffee. This eggnog is so thick and good. I just threw back my morning cup of joe in record time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...