Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Packing Shmacking.

Nothing new...just updates and things to come. I am very caffeinated right now and have multiple projects going in every room of the house. They all seemed so quick and easy...
Update: the deodorant is going well. No stench, that we know of. John Jay even likes it. His only complaint is that it is more time consuming to put on from the jar. Maybe next time I can make it in some sort of push-up tube thingy.
Oh, also, Judah couldn't have cared less for the carrot cake. He passed it up for plain ol' boxed cupcakes. I don't blame him. Those things are simultaneously disgusting and irresistible.
I need to finish up these senseless projects and move on to a much more important one...packing! We are moving in 3 weeks and 4 days! So far, I have one box of books packed, and actually John Jay did that. Maybe I'll feel inspired soon. We'll see...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...