Saturday, January 12, 2008

see my bananas?

now that i'm a full time mommy, my days of diving into a project for hours and hours are over. my clock looks a little different.
"i finished that in one nap!" you get the idea.
our little bundle (6 months old today! happy 1/2 birthday!) has made our lives completely more layered in the best way possible. i adore my men more than life. but still, i miss creating. before judah, i was an art major at la tech university. (i painted the bananas last year for homework). but since i am on the very, very extended plan for school, i haven't been able to get in front of the canvas lately. santa, knowing all of this, dropped a sewing machine down the chimney for me this christmas. so we'll see what transpires...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Happy 6 month birthday, Judah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...